Mkulu QA Proxy 1.0 Beta
The very first thing you need to do is grab the latest beta
(beta 1) from Sourceforge:
Please Note: This is a binary only download, just save it to disk and run
it from the location you saved it to. Later releases will come wrapped in
an installer with help files and all that good stuff.
If you've never used Mkulu QA Proxy before
... I suggest you first take a look at the existing documentation, especially
the example of using QA Proxy.
The list of new features is numerous, here is the breakdown of the major highlights
by functional area:
- The log now includes all the client/request headers
- You can elect to log the text of the body of all responses that have
a MIME type of text/*
- You can elect to log the body of POST requests, both application/x-www-form-urlencoded and multipart/form-data posts
are handled (multipart/form-data processing
is still under development at this time).
- A timestamp is added to the top of the HTTP log when you save it to file.
- The AMF log is now displayed in a tree structure that allows you to drill
down to the information you want while hiding all the information
you don't want to see.
- The AMF log is now saved in XML format, which means you now have about
a million ways to process the information once you create the log file.
- The statistics page has been made more legible and the view simplified.
- The confusing headings 'Current Session' and 'Total Sessions' have been
replaced with 'Current Statistics' and 'Session Statistics'.
- There is a breakdown of all the content flow by mime type.
The success of this beta depends on you and the feedback you send in. All
feedback is welcome, from bug reports to feature suggestions to GUI improements.
You have a number of options for sending feedback:
Thanks for trying Mkulu QA Proxy 1.0 Beta.
File beta.shtml last updated Thursday, 24-Feb-2011 12:57:32 PST